GNME at PLUG 2019 | Featuring Richard Baker and Phillip Venebles
We are delighted that we will be performing the finale of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland’s PLUG Festival 2019 to a close on Friday 10th May from 1930.
The programme, which will focus on new student compositions will also feature ‘Illusions’ by Philip Venables. We are excited to welcome Richard Baker who will be working with the team as our conductor.
- Lucy Holingsworth - I Lay Down by the River and Dreamed
- Rylan Gleave - The Strange Musician
- Hei Ching Lam - Sun Dance
- Charles Baumstark - Jeu de Symetries
- Philip Venables - Illusions (text and performance by David Hoyle)
Tickets can be purchased in advance here:
Price - £10.50 (concessions are available).
Look forward to seeing you there!